You will need:
- Desiccated Coconut
- Almond milk
- a banana
- a passion fruit
- 100ml double cream
- Half a mango
- A scoop of vanilla ice cream
- A fresh coconut
- Put a handful of desiccated coconut into a bowl and pour in two tablespoons of almond milk.
- Once the almond milk has saturated the coconut, strain out the liquid. (You can drink it)
- Place the sopping wet coconut into a blender and chop up a small banana. Scoop out a ripe passionfruit and add the seeds to the mix.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an old ice cream tub or bowl and leave in the fridge.
- Whip up your cream and crack your coconut using a screwdriver. Filter your coconut water through filter paper into a pint glass.
- Separate the coconut halves and scrape out the delicious white sides. Break what you have scraped out into little pieces and put them aside.
- Mix half of the cream with your coconut water in a separate bowl and place the other half in the blender with the mango half and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Repeat step four. Place it in the fridge
- Take out the bowl from the fridge and put it in the blender. Add the other half of the cream and repeat step four again. Pour it back into the bowl/ice cream tub and mix in the coconut chunks. Freeze for two hours.
- Remove the frozen product and put three scoops into a bowl. Drizzle a little bit of the liquid in the fridge over it.
- Turn up the heating, put a beach towel on the floor. Settle into a book and DIG IN!
Thought you might want to wave goodbye to summer. 😉 See you soon!